1. 我們的背景。「我們」指歐萊雅香港有限公司，此乃於香港特別行政區註冊的公司 (公司註冊編號為0012664)。我們的註冊辦公室位於香港特別行政區灣仔港灣道30號新鴻基中心35樓。
a. 通過向閣下提供的專屬對話/eCommerce 服務(統稱「BACC服務」)上與我們對話；或
2. 我們的銷售對象。 我們僅於香港特別行政區及澳門特別行政區推廣我們的產品及 / 或服務。在每筆交易，閣下只可購買最多5件同款貨品。每張於澳門特別行政區取貨或送貨的訂單的購物總額上限為港幣10,000元。
1. 產品價格。所有價格均以港幣 (HK$) 標示。我們將採取一切合理而謹慎的措施，確保知會閣下的產品價格正確。
2. 如我們標示錯誤的價格時將會發生的情況。縱使我們已採取合理而謹慎的措施，我們所銷售的部分產品仍有可能標示不正確的價格。如我們發現閣下訂購的產品價格出錯，將盡快知會閣下，並讓閣下選擇是否以正確的價格重新確認訂單，或將訂單取消。 如閣下在取消訂單時已為產品付款 (但產品並未向閣下送遞)，閣下將可根據第7.4條收取全額退款。
4. 額外膠袋徵費。任何所購買的產品或推廣物品如需使用膠袋 (包括小袋) 包裝，將每個加收港幣0.50元。
5. 第三方付款網站。我們只接受閣下經由我們向閣下提供的付款連結，向我們的第三方付款服務供應商Adyen Hong Kong Limited (「Adyen」) 或我們委聘的其他第三方供應商所作出的付款。閣下的付款將由Adyen而非我們處理。我們對閣下因使用Adyen網站或Adyen使用閣下的個人資料而導致的任何成本、損害或損失概不負責。閣下須受Adyen的條款及細則及私隱政策約束。我們將無權存取閣下向Adyen提供的詳細資料。
3. 知識產權。我們的產品和我們就該等產品向閣下所提供任何內容 (包括文字、聲效或音樂、影片、圖案、圖片和圖像) (「內容」) 的一切知識產權均由我們擁有。閣下未經我們書面同意前，不得發佈、複製、出版、販賣或授權使用任何內容。
1. 向閣下送貨。我們將根據閣下向我們提供的地址（「指定送貨地址」），委託我們的第三方物流服務供應商嘉里快遞 (香港) 有限公司或我們委聘的其他供應商向閣下送遞閣下訂購的產品。
2. 根據第4.2條 (不正確的價格) 行事；或
3. 根據第6.3條 (延誤) 行事。
1. Atelier Cologne 產品：取貨後30天內；所有其他品牌的產品：取貨後14天內，前提是有關產品未經開啟並保持原狀 (包括所有原有包裝)；
3. 僅限門市。閣下僅可在我們位於香港的品牌專門店退貨和換貨。閣下必須提供實體訂單發票(隨附於閣下的訂貨包裹) 的正本或副本，方可退貨或換貨。
4. 我們將向閣下提供退款的方式。我們將透過閣下用以付款的方式，就閣下為相關產品所支付的港幣 (HK$) 金額向閣下提供退款。所有退款均由我們的第三方付款服務供應商處理。收取款項的進度將視乎閣下信用卡發卡機構的處理工作而定。
5. 贈品及會籍積分。閣下在退貨之時須連同在訂單中獲贈的所有贈品悉數退還。於訂購產品時賺取的所有會籍積分將會在其後退貨 (或替換其他產品) 之時從閣下的積分餘額中扣除。
6. 我們的酌情權。我們會在閣下的法律權利的規限下保留全權酌情決定是否拒絕任何退貨、換貨及 / 或退款要求的權利。
1. 我們只對於由我們直接導致而可預料的損失或損害負上責任。如我們無法遵從本條款，我們須對因我們違反與閣下的合約而導致的可預料結果，而令閣下所遭受的損失或損害負上責任，惟我們對於無法預料的任何損失或損害概不負責。如 (a) 損失或損害明顯將會發生，或 (b) 如我們及閣下於締結合約時均知曉該等損失或損害有可能發生，例如閣下於銷售過程中曾就該等損失或損害與我們討論，則該等損失或損害均屬可預料。
2. 我們對於商業損失概不負上任何法律責任。我們供應的產品只供於家居作私人用途使用。如閣下使用該等產品以達到任何商貿、商業或轉售目的，我們將無須就閣下可能招致的任何損失 (包括盈利損失、商業損失、業務中斷或失去商業機會) 而向閣下負上法律責任。
3. 彌償。閣下同意彌償及確保我們 (及我們的高級職員、董事、代理、附屬公司、授權人及供應商) 免於負上因閣下或任何以閣下的名義行事的任何人士違反本條款而導致的所有法律責任、申索、開支、損害及損失，包括法律費用。
1. 閣下的同意。完成閣下訂單的付款，即表示閣下同意我們根據載於https://www.ateliercologne.hk/privacy.php?locale=zh-HK 的《私隱政策》及載於https://www.ateliercologne.hk/privacy.php#personal-information-collection 的《個人資料收集聲明》收集及使用閣下的個人資料。
3. 無第三方權利。任何其他人士於本合約下均不擁有任何權利。本合約僅存在於閣下與我們之間。任何其他人士均不得擁有執行本合約任何條款的任何權利，包括根據《合約 (第三者權利) 條例》(香港法例第623章) 行使的權利。
L’OREAL HONG KONG LIMITED
BACC eCommerce Terms of Sale
1. THESE TERMS
1. What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we, L’Oreal Hong Kong Limited, supply products of brands under our portfolio (“Brands”, or each a “Brand”) to you.
2. Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you complete payment for your order. By completing the payment process for your order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale. If you think there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us.
3. Language. These terms are only available in English and Chinese. No other languages will apply to these terms. In the event of a discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
1. Who we are. We are L’Oreal Hong Kong Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong SAR. Our company registration number is 0012664 and our registered office is at 35/F., Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong SAR.
2. How to contact us. You can contact us by:
a. speaking with us via our official Private Conversational/eCommerce Service (“BACC Service”); or
b. visiting any of our Brand boutiques during its operating hours.
3. How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so via our BACC Service (using WhatsApp message, WeChat message or Facebook message, as applicable), email, SMS or telephone call using the contact details you provided to us.
4. Your order number. You will receive an order number for your order. Please quote this order number whenever you contact us about your order.
3. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
1. How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when payment for the goods is made successfully and we have received such payment in cleared funds, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us on these terms.
2. Who do we sell to. We are solely promoting our products and/or services in Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. You must be 18 years old or above or have obtained prior consent from your parent or guardian in order to make a purchase with us on our site. You may only purchase up to 5 pieces per item within a single transaction. Each order for collection in or delivery to Macau SAR is limited to a total purchase amount of HK$10,000.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. Product prices. All prices are quoted in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$). We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the product price advised to you is correct.
2. What happens if the price is wrong. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable care, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the product(s) that you have ordered, we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the product(s) (but they have not yet been delivered to you), then you will receive a full refund in accordance with clause 7.4.
3. What to do if you think a price is wrong. If you think a price we have quoted to you is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
4. Additional plastic bag charge. Any purchases or promotions that include plastic bags, including pouches, will include a charge of HK$0.50 per bag.
5. OUR PRODUCTS
1. Products and packaging may vary. Any images of our products are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours, packaging and other product features accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display accurately reflects the products. Your product(s) may vary slightly from any images.
2. Products are subject to availability. All orders are subject to stock availability and our acceptance of your order.
3. Intellectual property. We own all intellectual property rights in our products and any content (including text, audio or music, video, graphics, photographs, and images) we provide to you relating to our products (‘Content’). You may not distribute, reproduce, publish, sell or license any Content without our prior written consent.
6. PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
1. Delivery to you. Your ordered product(s) will be delivered to you, at the address you have provided to us (“Delivery Address”), by our third party logistics provider, Kerry Express (Hong Kong) Limited, or such other provider as engaged by us.
a. Where we deliver. We only deliver to designated areas of Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. We do not deliver to P.O. Box, parcel locker or parcel pick-up service address or other general delivery address. Orders cannot be placed for delivery addresses situated outside these regions nor these general delivery addresses.
b. How much is delivery. All delivery fee is non-refundable. For orders below HK$500, a delivery fee of HK$70 will be charged for each order. Orders at or above HK$500 are entitled to free delivery. Surcharges apply for delivery to the following delivery address:
c. How long delivery take. Any estimated delivery date provided to you will be an estimate only do not form part of our contract with you. We cannot guarantee that the estimate will be met.
d. Completion of delivery. Delivery is completed on the delivery of goods at the Delivery Address and it is your responsibility to ensure your Delivery Address is accurate and complete. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect Delivery Address or where you fail to collect the products from the Delivery Address which you specified.
e. Our discretion to deliver. For health and safety concern, if there are confirmed or probable COVID-19 cases at the Delivery Address, the delivery service will be suspended and re-arranged at our sole discretion. We will contact you accordingly. Our delivery service arrangement may be changed from time to time upon our sole discretion and we reserve the final right to refuse delivery.
2. Changing your delivery details. If you need to change your delivery details, you must contact us as soon as possible. Once your order has been dispatched, your delivery details cannot be changed.
3. Delays outside our control. If delivery is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and you can choose to cancel your order and receive a full refund. We will not be liable for any costs or losses incurred by you as a result of the delay.
4. Ownership of and responsibility for the products. You own a product once we have received payment in full. A product will be your responsibility from the time it is delivered (or deemed delivered) to your nominated address.
7. CANCELLATION, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. Cancelling your order. You may cancel your order:
a. at any time prior to delivery of your order;
b. in accordance with clause 4.2 (incorrect price); or
c. in accordance with clause 6.3 (delay).
2. Returns and exchanges. Subject to clause 7.3, you can return or exchange products you have ordered in the following circumstances:
a. within 30 days of receipt for Atelier Cologne products and within 14 days of receipt for all other Brand products, provided that the products are unopened and in their original condition (with all original packaging);
b. if a product you have received is incorrect, faulty or does not correspond with what was described to you at the time of ordering; and
c. in accordance with your rights under applicable law.
3. In store only. Returns and exchanges can only be made at our brand stores in Hong Kong. You must provide a copy of your physical order invoice (as included in your order parcel) in order to return or exchange a product.
4. How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$) for the products by the method you used for payment. All refunds will be processed by our third party payment provider. Receipt of payment will be subject to processing by your card issuer.
5. Gifts and membership points. If you return products, you must also return any gifts received as part of your order. Any membership points earned on products that are later returned (or exchanged for a different product) will be deducted from your points balance.
6. Our discretion. Subject to your legal rights, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject any return, exchange and/or refund request.
8. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
1. We are only responsible to you for direct and foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaching out contract with you, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if: (a) it is obvious that it will happen or (b) if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
2. We are not liable for business losses. We only supply our products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes we will have no liability to you for any losses you may incur, including loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
3. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify us and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers), harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of these terms by you or anyone acting on your behalf.
9. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. COLLECTING MEMBERSHIP POINTS
1. If you are a member of one of our Brand loyalty programs, you may be awarded membership points for your order. All points will be awarded in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant loyalty program.
11. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
1. Amendments. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms at any time. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of such changes. Unless you notify us otherwise, you will be bound by any changes we make to these terms.
2. Our right to terminate. We may terminate our contract with you at any time, for our convenience, by written notice to you. Subject to your legal rights, we will not be liable for any costs or losses you incur as a result of our termination.
3. No third party rights. Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, including under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623).
4. Severance. If any court or relevant authority decides that any part of these terms is unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
5. No waiver. Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of a breach of this contract by you, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
6. Governing law and jurisdiction. These terms shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR and the courts of Hong Kong SAR shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute between us arising from these terms.